Share a non-scale victory

Everyone share a non-scale victory. It can be something from this week, a favorite NSV that you have accomplished in the past or one that you can’t wait to accomplish soon. Here’s mine...

Y’all! I’m on day 18 of no sugar!
🍩🍫🍪🧁🥧🍭🍫🎂🍦🍰

DAY 18 AND ZERO SUGAR!! Who am I??!?? I seriously have no idea how I’m doing this. Normally when I cut out sweets I can only last a few days before I cave and eat a cookie. 😄

The one supplement I drink each day to control my sugar cravings does have a little bit of stevia in it, but other than that I’ve had nothing sweet!!! I can’t tell you how stinkin happy I am right now and how proud I am of myself I am!! 🙌🏻👏🏻💪🏻

(Also, looking for low carb friends so we can keep each other motivated! Feel free to add me!)

Replies

• readmerant
    readmerant Posts: 28 Member
    I feel like I have reached a new stage, that if I took a new progress photo it would show improvement. The last few progress photos I took I did because it was time not because I felt different and this one I am actually excited to take. Not taking it for another few weeks, in the mean time I am going to give it my all and see what I else I can change before then ;)

I also purposefully wore a tighter t-shirt to party over the weekend just because I really feel comfortable with my shape. I still need to loose a few pounds (ok little more then a few...) but I feel like I am getting there and it's wonderful.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Joined a gym last week and have gone every other day (twice on Saturday). Haven't had any noticeable progress, yet, but sticking with it and actually enjoying it!
  • colieblossom
    colieblossom Posts: 84 Member
    I had a goal to do two walks today and I did them.
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 909 Member
    i have had to tighten my belt to a new, tighter hole this week :)
  • siyeonsimpp
    siyeonsimpp Posts: 211 Member
    I can actually see the veins in my hand now :)