30 Day Shred in 40 Days!

Options

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    mmstgr - I created my own 30 Day Shred entry on my personal exercise log. I wear a heart rate monitor to track my calories burnt so that's a non-issue for me. What a lot of people do is log it under circuit training.
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've been logging it under circuit training until my HRM arrives on Tuesday. I'm ready to go! Can't wait to start tomorrow! Get a good night's sleep everyone! :-)
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of Level 1 right now. I log it as circuit training.
  • jalara
    Options
    Okay! Day 1 Level 1 Done!!!!

So my start weight is 225.8. Ugh. I was at 219 a few weeks ago but I let myself slip. I'll measure myself tonight :)

So it's been 1.5 weeks since the last time I did the Shred and wow can I see a difference! It took no time for the (little bit of) conditioning I had achieved to disappear!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l1d1 done.
  • delmeg10
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done!
  • Lttlbird
    Lttlbird Posts: 51
    Options
    D1L1 done!! :)
  • jmp1079
    jmp1079 Posts: 30
    Options
    Just finished!!!:smile:
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l1d2 done.
  • jmp1079
    Options
    Who else is really sore today?? I think jillian is going to kick my butt today!!
  • jmp1079
    Options
    L1D3 done!!!
  • jalara
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Day 2 Level 1 done - how are you ladies making out?
  • Lttlbird
    Lttlbird Posts: 51
    Options
    L1D2 complete. Did better than yesterday but my legs are super sore! :)
  • jalara
    Options
    L1D3 done - I pushed myself harder during the cardio portion and my HRM said I burned an extra 40 calories!
  • jmp1079
    Options
    L1D4 complete. I even moved up to the more advance cardio moves. Strength is still tough for me though...my body just doesn't seem to want to do both upper and lower together lol!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    i forgot to check in yesterday to say l1d3 is done. oops! :) this is my fifth time or so doing level 1 and it just keeps getting easier. i hate level 2 with a passion though.

l1d4 done. i'm trying bikram yoga for the first time today and am worried i will be super sore/achy tomorrow, making the shred difficult. wish me luck!
  • delmeg10
    Options
    I forgot to check in on Tuesday, and didn't have internet access yesterday. But, I'm done Day 2, 3, and 4 Level 1. It's getting easier, but my ankles have been hurting me really bad, so the jumping jacks, butt kicks, and lunges are hurting. Any advice?
  • jalara
    Options
    I forgot to check in on Tuesday, and didn't have internet access yesterday. But, I'm done Day 2, 3, and 4 Level 1. It's getting easier, but my ankles have been hurting me really bad, so the jumping jacks, butt kicks, and lunges are hurting. Any advice?
    I found that my ankles were cracking the first couple of days when I was doing the jumping jacks, so I made to sure to watch my form and they've since stopped. Maybe check your form, your footwear and if that's not it I would say you may need a day off?
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 220 - will measure tomorrow. What areas do you specifically want me to measure? Thanks
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    my start weight is 132.6, i have been doing all 3 levels for about 4-6 weeks and will continue. I did have a day of yest tho! My ancles crack everytime but after a few mins it stops!