Mum of 3 starting over

Options
Hi all, I'm looking for buddies on here in similar position or better still who have already succeeded in losing weight.
My youngest is turning 3 this week and I haven't lost any weight since having him ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ oops.
I have about 2 stone to lose. I'm happy to take it slow as long as I can get into good habits and be more consistent and more than anything stop pretending that I'm trying to lose weight while not trying at all ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I don't want to be in this position this time next year so it's time to get serious.
I've been on mfp for a while but not in the community so I'm making this change to get motivated and hopefully there are other mum's who can support me Xx

Replies

• Ciannaselena
    Ciannaselena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My weight has been up and down since having my second child, and sheโ€™s 4! I feel like crap and I absolutely NEED to get back fit and lose the weight!
    Iโ€™m here to support you and would love the same!
  • sdenness9925
    sdenness9925 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm looking for buddies on here in similar position or better still who have already succeeded in losing weight.
    My youngest is turning 3 this week and I haven't lost any weight since having him ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ oops.
    I have about 2 stone to lose. I'm happy to take it slow as long as I can get into good habits and be more consistent and more than anything stop pretending that I'm trying to lose weight while not trying at all ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    I don't want to be in this position this time next year so it's time to get serious.
    I've been on mfp for a while but not in the community so I'm making this change to get motivated and hopefully there are other mum's who can support me Xx

Hi happy to help
  • Running4Bipolar
    Running4Bipolar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a support for you. I have 2 kids, 2 year old and a 3 month old. Starting my fitness journey again. You can do this.