Hello to all I'm new here!!

Options
I just turned 20 and I realized that I need to change my life now before it's too late!!! I currently weigh 263 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get down to 150 or below.. My only problem is that I can not get any support from family and friends so its hard to find motivation. So glad to meet you all..

Replies

• mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi there, so glad that you are here, you will find plenty of support and plenty of friends with the same goal.
    Add me as a friend if you would like And good luck on your weight loss. :flowerforyou:
  • Jeliica
    Options
    Nice to meet you! Try as much as possible to log in your food intake and things like that, it's help me a lot to see how much crap I've been putting in my mouth!
  • scj0409
    scj0409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to MFP, I have found everyone on here really supportive - there are so many ways to get great ideas to help you succeed in meeting your weighloss goals. Feel free to add me as a friend and I will be happy to suport you. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Manapaws
    Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great to meet you. I am new here 4th day, I think this site is a great tool to use. I am going to have surgery on shoulder with the next couple weeks and I knew i need to start watching my intake since i cant get to the weights for some time. Good luck and i will be looking forward to chatting with you in the future.