A little lost...

Options
When someone replies to me on something that I have commented on, how do I know? It doesn't seem to be showing up.

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    @TheresaEdwardsmfp

You don't unless someone tags the comment with your username like I just did
  • TheresaEdwardsmfp
    TheresaEdwardsmfp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ah OK. Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    So what if I reply to someone s post and then someone replies to me, but does do what u said? Sorry, I'm such an amateur, lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Ah OK. Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    So what if I reply to someone s post and then someone replies to me, but does do what u said? Sorry, I'm such an amateur, lol

If someone replies to you like I'm replying to you, but doesn't tag you, you won't get a notification.
  • TheresaEdwardsmfp
    Options
    Got it. So if. I wanted to see who replied to me without tagging me, is there any way to do that? When I go on my page, it does say replies, but when I click on it they don't come up. I'm sorry for bugging u, lol
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,738 Member
    Options
    If you click on "notifications" (it's a little bell icon inside the community forum headings, in most versions), you'll see recent replies on threads you've already commented on, in time order (newest at the top). The basic notifications page will give you a preview of the replies, but it's best to click through if you want to be sure to see an edited version.
  • TheresaEdwardsmfp
    Options
    Thanks a, million. Will try that. ๐Ÿ˜