My NSV tonight...

I usually post much here...just on my own page, but had to share this tonight...

Tonight I had my Body Pump class. After class I was talking with my husband and friends that I have made through the class and my husband had told me how many weights I would need to pick up to feel just how much weight I have lost. So, I picked up one 10Kilo, had my husband put on another 10Kilo and then he added the 2.5Kilo and that is about 55-56 pounds...OMG...and I used to carry that weight on my body??? No wonder I feel so much better! Then I "made" my husband take the weight and he was shocked at how it felt...then my friends got to feel what it was like and they were amazed and truly impressed. One of them also said to me that they have noticed that I have a lot more confidence now too! It was a wonderful night!!! What a great husband and friends I have that are so supportive!

a few seconds ago · Comment

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!