Hello, Thierry from France!

Options
Bonjour :)

My name's Thierry, i'm turning 28 very soon and I lose weight quite easily as long as I control it. Problem is, I lack the structure and I hope MFP will help me on the long haul.

Until I became a computer geek at around 16, I was an athlete and excelled at basketball, i was around 70 kgs for 187 cm muscular with no fat.

I now weight 101 kgs, that weight I gained progressively year after year, that's 2 or 3 extra kilos a year and when I watch myself in the mirror I see another person. When did I become fat ?

I've lost weight in the past by doing sport like I used to as a youngster, but I never changed my food portions which have always been almost gross :D

So, if you want to follow my progress, feel free to add me or contact me.

My objective is just to keep doing sport like I do, cause I love it, but lowering the portions and I will certainly look much better in a few months.

BTW, I'm a chef in a steakhouse. I guess it doesn't help... at all but whatever.

Replies

• scj0409
    scj0409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Thierry. Welcome to MFP, I've found this site so helpful in changing my attitude to portion control and it is starting to work :) I will add you now. Good luck with your weight loss.
  • kowai
    kowai Posts: 14
    Options
    That's good to hear! Keep it up :)
  • Maripod
    Options
    Bienvenu Thierry ! On va s'encourager mutuellement !
  • kowai
    kowai Posts: 14
    Options
    Avec plaisir!