BATGIRL RETURNS!!!

Options
:laugh: Ok, i'm not really batgirl... my name starts with B does that count? but i AM returning....:bigsmile:
I signed up to myfitnesspal last year with my buddy/housemate and i got my weight right down... now i could blame losing my way on getting sick (the two of us caught a virus) but the truth is instead of staying healthy through my sickness, i decided i was feeling sorry for myself and would eat whatever i wanted (and the sickness didn't really allow for much exercise... so i did none).

WHY am i telling you this you ask?! BECAUSE i now have no excuses left... i am back into the swing with myfitnesspal and i want to steam ahead!!! I was very sad to see that i actually gained a kilo since my last log in (NOOOoOooooooOOO!!!) ....but i suppose it could've been worse.

I'm Bonnie! I'm from Adelaide, South Australia, and i'm here to shed some flub ^.^
Say hello, comment on my blog (which is rather empty at the moment, but stay posted) and....um... WOO!!!! *high fives*:bigsmile:

Replies

• Soki_84
    Soki_84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so calling you batgirl now!! :)

We can totally do this and we'll be looking awesome next May for Michelle!!

Yay us *high five back*
  • Olesia
    Options
    We really did do a good job last year for that couple of months!! Stupid excuses :( grrrrr...

Well now we are back into it, no excuses... no slacking off!! Do you have a Heart Rate Monitor? You should get one!!
  • scj0409
    scj0409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Something similar happened to me this year, I got a chest infection so I ate chinese starters everyday for a while ...er cos I couldn't eat anything else. :) Well that certainly didn't help the waist line ... so I'm here now. Feel free to add me.