My journey has not ended

Options
I've been morbidly obese most of my life, in March 2017 I started weight watchers and have since lost 150lbs on my own with healthy eating and exercise. I went from not being able to walk a block, to hiking, boxing, kick boxing, circuit training and cardio dance. In the least 6 months ive had surgery and 2 surgical procedures ( not bariatric) and just now getting back on the horse. Looking forward to meeting new people and hearing their success stories. lt9f80ne7byg.jpg

Replies

• GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Great attitude girl! Oh and btw...the journey never ends for all of us. ;)
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome improvement! You are going really well. Very inspirational.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    VERY NICE!! You must be very proud of how hard you've worked! And no, we're never done, which you'll find out when you hit GW. :/ But an amazing job, stay strong!

BTW, love the smile, it says it all. :)
  • Tracyboo78
    Tracyboo78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words, excited to see where the next year takes me.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Get on that horse and ride girl
  • cardjkc1
    cardjkc1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Killing it! Awesome job!
  • sarenz0515
    sarenz0515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication to the process! Keep up the great work! For some of us, being at maintenance is harder than losing the weight. It's ongoing, it seems, but so worth it! Congratulations on all of your fitness achievements too! You must be having so much fun! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!