Sushi!

Options
angelicdisgrace
angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
I loooovvveeee sushi! It's my new found love. I want to eat it all the time. I'm always up for new suggestions. Tell me what type of sushi you like.

Replies

• LeslieReagan
    Options
    Anything with avocado and eel. Mmmmm!
  • Care563
    Care563 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Avocado roll (140 calories) dipped in a little soy sauce mixed with lots of wasabi...enough wasabi to make my nose hurt...hehee love that feeling
  • Valechka
    Options
    I like them, but most of them have too many calories for so little food. Like 6 pieces could ring you up to 500-600 calories. Some "fancy" once go up to 750!! so usually @ Japanese place I have order of sashimi and seaweed salad and miso soup and save some room for green tea mochi ice cream or sake...:)
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Unagi
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Spicy Tuna Roll, and tuna advocado is what I had for dinner...I sub the soy sauce with 50% less sodium and it tastes exactly the same. What do you like? Oh and another good one is the philly roll not sure if that is something just from my area but it has philly cream cheese in it.:smile:
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    If I have maki I prefer the philadelphia roll or the rainbow roll but I usually get a sushi & sashimi dinner which has nigiri and sashimi with Miso soup. To me Nigiri is real sushi not maki rolls!
  • WhisperALullaby
    WhisperALullaby Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Tamago (sweet omelette), ika maki (raw squid roll), spicy tuna...I'm a sucker for a good Philadelphia roll. If you go authentic, it's not that bad for you. If you get it "Americanized" well then...yes.