Mamas Support Mamas

Options
Looking for other Mamas to help each other to reach their goals.

About me:
I am 28 year old, have two boys (3 and under 1) married live in Canada and looking to lose 40 lbs currrently doing lots walks and MM100 from Beachbody. My goals are to lose 40 lbs by summer, run 5k, drink 4L of water each day and stick to my macros each day.

Replies

• mercyto
    mercyto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me.
    We have a very similar profile but I'm in the UK.
  • Danyelwaller
    Danyelwaller Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but I'm in the same boat in prep for my wedding in Sept. Add me too!!

I'm currently on day 60 of mm100, will likely do a round two, fasting 16:8, and counting calories. Started with 1,500 and ate back calories burned (likely total of 1,800) but lost minimal weight. Now switching to 1,200 and am on phentermine to help curb appetite. I take it maybe once every three days because I don't like the idea of getting help but it does support my end goal as weird as it is to say. It's really just to keep my stomach shrunk and curb hunger. I've never seen actual weight loss just from the pill. Not sure if any of that helps but wanted to share.
  • alorah123
    alorah123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mother to a 6 year old from canada as well. I'm about to start my weightloss journey to lose 80-90 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • Xispita2020
    Xispita2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mother of 3(10,6 and 2). And re-starting my journey for a health life. You might add me. I am from 🇦🇴 Angola.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,584 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too!
    I'm 33, mother to a 15-month old in Australia. I have a lot of weight to lose (65+kg), which is made difficult with PCOS but I'm trying! I work full time and hubby is the stay-at-home parent.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me .... I am a mom ...wishing you the very best :)