The tweens and I don't mean 12 year olds....

Options
Justkf
Justkf Posts: 208 Member
Seriously, pants. 20 pounds lost and I have my fat pants and my skinny pants.
Fall is rapidly approaching and I am not willing to drop cash on pants that won't fit me in a month. As it is I need to find a sewing machine to alter my shirts in a few inches and maybe even my bra band.
So I went to Costco to pick up meds for my aging hipster dog (who suffers from everything! sweet girl) and there they were; good old Gloria Vanderbilt pants for $17.
So I did what we all do at Costco, assume I am a size smaller and hope that when I try them on at home they fit.
They did.
So how bout spending $34 for 2 pair of pants to get me thru to next size drop.
Bonus-they have tummy control to help with the onslaught of loose skin rapidly approaching!
love Costco~~~

Replies

• teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I ALMOST bought those yesterday! Do you like them?
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    *like*
  • squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    oooo I don't want to think about the loose skin....I guess I'm trying to live in denial :ohwell:
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! CONGRATS! Here at our base we have a virtual garage sale and I've been stocking up on my middle size pants (16s and 14s) whenever they pop up...but clearly this entire military base is a size 2 so they are like the base unicorns...hard to find.

CONGRATS!
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Options
    I realized my loose skin today in the Wal-Mart changing rooms. But I'd rather it be loose than filled with the fat it used to have. :tongue: I need to find some of those control panels. That might help the unsightlyness of it under the shirt.
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Options
    YAY!!! CONGRATS! Here at our base we have a virtual garage sale and I've been stocking up on my middle size pants (16s and 14s) whenever they pop up...but clearly this entire military base is a size 2 so they are like the base unicorns...hard to find.

CONGRATS!

lol That's the problem at our base. People between sizes 2 and 5. Or at least that's what they are selling at their yard sales.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Nice that they fit!

It's so hard when our beloved pets age and have medical issues.

My 15-year-old cat is pretty spry for her age. She's like the Betty White of cats. : )
  • Justkf
    Options
    I do! super comfy and held shape.
  • Justkf
    Options
    She's like the Betty White of cats

Ok, that's fricken hilarious!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!