Headphones for running

Gary25181320
Gary25181320 Posts: 13 Member
Anyone recommend good headphones for running . Are beats pro wireless good or air pods maybe . Open to suggestions

Replies

• MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    I use AirPods but I bought a fitness pack that lets you hook them on your ears. They fall out otherwise.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    on a treadmill - cheap earbuds

on the roads or trails - no headphones (it's good to hear what's coming up behind you at any given time.)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Agree
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    on a treadmill - cheap earbuds

on the roads or trails - no headphones (it's good to hear what's coming up behind you at any given time.)

Agree- no need to bike, run, drive etc, with earphones!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    yeah airpods are good i think long as you have an iphone- battery life on them has been better than any others i've ever used personally.
    the airpods can totally fall out if you're doing anything overtly strenuous, so if you're going to get them then look into the ear hooks or the slip covers for them (or get the airpod pro's if you really want to spend money on them)
    personally i use these type of slip covers on mine, and they never fall out anymore:
    ynkyt6clecom.jpg

if you're on Android, then i'd just get something by Anker- that brand is usually pretty quality and they have a lot of different types to choose from.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    I use Bose Soundsport Wireless.

I’ve had Apple AirPods (both generations) and neither seemed to stay in my ears.

Also, they’re fully Waterproof.

That being said, I used to use cheap and cheerful headphones several years ago and tbh, they serve a similar purpose.

The main thing is being out there getting that fresh air!
  • gakmt
    gakmt Posts: 8 Member
    I use AfterShokz Aeropex. They weigh less than an ounce. They are bone conducting, leaving the ears unobstructed for conversation and surrounding sounds. 8 hour battery life. I only have to charge them once a week. Most importantly is they are completely sweat resistant an improvement over the Treks Titanium and Air, both of which I killed because I sweat like a cow when running. Great sound easy to use 2 year warranty.