Hello

Options
Hello. I just started this site about 5 days ago. I am very excited because I can see that I am having some success. I hope to loose 27 pounds and keep it off for good.

Replies

• 747flyer
    747flyer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started this site about 5 days ago. I am very excited because I can see that I am having some success. I hope to loose 27 pounds and keep it off for good.
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here, everyone is so helpful and inspirational! Enjoy the journey of becoming healthy, physically and emotionally! Be well! :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: You will have much success here!:drinker: Good luck with your goal!!:happy:
  • Terri12
    Terri12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too am new to this site. Started logging today and still have a few things to figure out.My goal is to lose about 15 -20 lbs and keep it off.that's the important thing. I love to work out but need to get a handle on the food intake. Former weight watcher but that doesn't seem to work anymore. Good luck to all. Staying focused!!!! :)
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • prinzess44
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: