Looking for friends : motivated, newbies, and macro counting people where r you at?

Options
Hi there! I’ve been getting great results with MFP and I’m a new oldie. Starting again after a long hiatus. Looking forward to exchanging with you and getting an active feed of great friends. Anyone want to Add me? Ill be a great companion💪

Replies

• Running4Bipolar
    Running4Bipolar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I've recently started using MFP again too. Been actually looking to add more friends.
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wetikaba wrote: »
    Hi there! I’ve been getting great results with MFP and I’m a new oldie. Starting again after a long hiatus. Looking forward to exchanging with you and getting an active feed of great friends. Anyone want to Add me? Ill be a great companion💪

Welcome back new oldie. I’ll send you an invite. :smile:
  • katleeman
    katleeman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here! I used it way back in like 2015, but drifted away, and I’m determined to do something about this weight instead of falling off the wagon every couple of months!
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    I know I am not alone when I say that I lost TOTAL control over the holidays and it showed in my overall mental & physical health. If it weren't for this amazing challenge at work I wouldn't know if I'd be back on track. Eating healthier than usual and counting calories is beginning to pay off, I hope to soon get back into swimming which helped me loose the first 260lbs, I have 150 to go , I have to prove to myself that I can achieve this life long goal, I've come this far, I know I can get there with the support from family , friends and MyFitnessPal friends. To you ALL who are trying so hard and making progress Keep up the AMAZING work! WE'VE got this!!!.
  • Wetikaba
    Wetikaba Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know I am not alone when I say that I lost TOTAL control over the holidays and it showed in my overall mental & physical health. If it weren't for this amazing challenge at work I wouldn't know if I'd be back on track. Eating healthier than usual and counting calories is beginning to pay off, I hope to soon get back into swimming which helped me loose the first 260lbs, I have 150 to go , I have to prove to myself that I can achieve this life long goal, I've come this far, I know I can get there with the support from family , friends and MyFitnessPal friends. To you ALL who are trying so hard and making progress Keep up the AMAZING work! WE'VE got this!!!.

Thank you for sharing that. You are doing great! 260 pounds lost, how impressive! Count on me to be your cheerleader!
  • Wetikaba
    Options
    katleeman wrote: »
    Same here! I used it way back in like 2015, but drifted away, and I’m determined to do something about this weight instead of falling off the wagon every couple of months!

Let's be friends!
  • Wetikaba
    Options
    mworeilly wrote: »
    Wetikaba wrote: »

Welcome back new oldie. I’ll send you an invite. :smile:

Thank you :)
  • Wetikaba
    Options
    Tessita_07 wrote: »
    I'll add you. I've recently started using MFP again too. Been actually looking to add more friends.

You found one :)