Do you wear a robe?

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
Like... a normal, tie around the waist robe?

dreamsack_pjs_vert_70.jpg

Just talking to a coworker and he thinks I'm absolutely ridiculous for wearing a robe. He says only little old grandmas wear robes and this is why no man will take me *LOL*

Replies

• maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Yes, of course! It's hangs on my bathroom door and when I get out of the shower, that's what I put on until I get dressed.

Oh wait...that was only when I actually had roommates. Now I just go naked. Unless I'm cold. Then the robe.

P.S. Guys love robes, too. Every boyfriend I've had ends up trying to steal my robe all the time until I get them one of their own. One of my ex's especially loved the full-length zip-up purple flannel 80-year-old woman robe. That was so attractive....
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Not true. No man will take you b/c they're intimidated by the size of your wang.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Soooo, what does it mean if your fiance is the one who bought you your robe? You are old. :noway:

:sad:
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Not true. No man will take you b/c they're intimidated by the size of your wang.

If she'd get one, we wouldn't be in this current predicament we're in.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I have a red cotton kimono, and a short silky grey wrap which is definitely too sexy for old ladies!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    When I told my boyfriend I wanted a Snuggie he bought me a robe and told me to wear it backwards.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

If she'd get one, we wouldn't be in this current predicament we're in.

So so true *sigh*
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    When I told my boyfriend I wanted a Snuggie he bought me a robe and told me to wear it backwards.

:laugh: I actually prefer my robe to the snuggie. The snuggie just seemed thin and got a little itchy after washing a few times.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    LOVE robes.
  • livesthere
    Options
    LOL. Can't say I've every owned a robe, and I have no desire for one. I don't know why. Just one of those things I guess!
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I do! Here in England it's called a dressing gown so before I saw the picture of it in the first post, I couldn't work out what a robe was!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i BEGGED for a terry cloth robe for a long time! i have a few light cotton - that i got in college in NC when it was never under 70 i swear - and a couple for happy sexy fun times; but i only got my terry cloth a few years ago and i ADORE it!!

i don't go nakie unless i'm home alone, but if the roomie is there, i have my huge robe of awesome.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have a few.... I still have the big (ok huge:laugh: ) soft one I used to wear before I lost any weight. It looks rediculous, but it is so very comfy when it is cold out. I have a few satin ones of varying lengths, that are definately in the sexy category :blushing:
  • jpatrickwinstead
    Options
    My girlfriend has a robe that she leaves at my place. It comes down to about the middle of her thighs.

:)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    163428_1514899267793_1093795609_31100726_6662797_s1.jpg

Is this a robe or a snuggie?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    yoda-robe.jpg
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I have a big white fluffy one...
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    yoda-robe.jpg

Where can I get that???

I have always wanted green pointed ears on a hooded robe.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Nope..dont have one..strip in my bedrrom, walk to my bathroom, shower, wrap myself in a towel, back to my room..get dressed..I dont much care for having a lot on..lol
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Where can I get that???

I have always wanted green pointed ears on a hooded robe.

that's not just any green pointed ears...that's a Yoda robe!

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/boys-accessories/product/yoda-bath-robe/ <==can purchase here lol