Hungry today...

Options
Today i'm really hungry, but then i felt hungry when i went to bed last night!

Feel like i could eat a scabby dog, i've already eaten 60g of porridge and a slice of toast with butter on it! I know i've got a little stress at the moment which caused me to get up at 4.45 this morning (over an hour earlier than i needed too). I am so wanting to go in the kitchen for another piece of toast. Thinking if i don't i might make a bad choice on the way to work at 8 as i have to stop at the shop for something for lunch today.....

I so hate feeling like i could lose control of my food....

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Eat something high in protein like an egg. Protein and fiber are your friend when it comes to feeling full.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    sometimes I do a peanut butter and jelly on wheat.
  • killagb
    Options
    sometimes I do a peanut butter and jelly on wheat.

peanut-butter-jelly-time.jpg
  • j06j10
    Options
    omg I just posted something similar to what is happening to you. I think it is the stress because ever since my weigh in i have been stressing abouut when i will lose more lbs and my date goal and things of that sort so I too have gotten more hungry and about that egg I ate one today and I dint see much difference i still felt hungry. I wish I could help but we are in the same shoes right now i will invite myself to take some advice off your replies sorry and thanx HELP US!!!!!!!!!!
  • killagb
    Options
    omg I just posted something similar to what is happening to you. I think it is the stress because ever since my weigh in i have been stressing abouut when i will lose more lbs and my date goal and things of that sort so I too have gotten more hungry and about that egg I ate one today and I dint see much difference i still felt hungry. I wish I could help but we are in the same shoes right now i will invite myself to take some advice off your replies sorry and thanx HELP US!!!!!!!!!!

Like I was saying, anything high in fiber or protein should do the trick for making you feel full. If one egg doesn't do it, well then have 2, but as long as you remember that protein and fiber are what you want to feel full, you can target the proper foods to make sure you're satisfied.