p90x

Options
im starting p90x and i just want to no if anyone on here has tried it and if so what did u think... im still new to this and i need encouragement so if u can invite me as a friend it is terter0764..... i need to get into shape before my 4 year anniversery in 3 months and stay in shape

Replies

• supergal73
    Options
    Im doing Insanity right now and I love it!! And everyone says p90x is awesome. When I finish Insanity I wanted to try p90x, I wish you the best of luck.
  • adamcf
    adamcf Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm on Phase 2 of p90x right now. Its tough but good.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I plan to start p90x for the first time next week!
  • terter0764
    Options
    i heard very good things so im starting tomorrow thats for the replys and even if its tough im going to stick to it i might suck at first but in the end the results will be awesome
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am a P90X grad and a beachbody coach =) So if you have any questions or concerns with the program, diet etc feel free to add me!

My personally experience with it was a great one! I started P90X on Jan 19th 2011. I was around 300 lbs at the time and by far the worst shape of my life. The first day was horrible! I really struggled just to finish half the dvd! But I just kept pushing play and doing my best! After awhile I was able to keep up with the people on the dvd. I have since moved onto Insanity and the asylum since I finished my first round the P90X. I dropped 50-60 lbs since Jan and getting back to my old self. It's truly a life changing program if you stick with it.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i watched all the p90's and it looks really good!a very thorough workout but hard too!
    i am also starting the p90 next week(monday)once the kids are back at school :)
    so well done to anyone who has done it and good luck to the ones that intend to do it!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I am a P90X grad and a beachbody coach =) So if you have any questions or concerns with the program, diet etc feel free to add me!

My personally experience with it was a great one! I started P90X on Jan 19th 2011. I was around 300 lbs at the time and by far the worst shape of my life. The first day was horrible! I really struggled just to finish half the dvd! But I just kept pushing play and doing my best! After awhile I was able to keep up with the people on the dvd. I have since moved onto Insanity and the asylum since I finished my first round the P90X. I dropped 50-60 lbs since Jan and getting back to my old self. It's truly a life changing program if you stick with it.

ohh i didnt know there was one after insanity...oooh yay x
  • cmcarman15
    cmcarman15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did p90x for about a month but found with my smaller apartment I just didn't have the room to do all the workouts without having to rearrange my entire living and dining rooms every day which gets old very fast. So what I've done is made my own workout sheets and do the workouts on the videos in the gym, modified of course, so I can either use free weights or the machines. That way I'm still getting the workout but with professional equipment.

I wish you luck!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options

ohh i didnt know there was one after insanity...oooh yay x

=) Yep! Just came out in March I think. It's a really fun program.
  • terter0764
    Options
    i wish everyone luck and keep going and pushing urself to the fullest
  • obrien821
    Options
    im starting p90x and i just want to no if anyone on here has tried it and if so what did u think... im still new to this and i need encouragement so if u can invite me as a friend it is terter0764..... i need to get into shape before my 4 year anniversery in 3 months and stay in shape

Hey, Teter!

I just started p90x Monday. I will say it pushes me to my fullest, but at the same time I am enjoying it. I just need to lose about 10 lbs and I'll be happy. So, I'm hoping this p90x will do the trick. If you need any encouagement or motivation feel free to message me or send a friend request. I know how hard it can be to get up and just do it, but I always feel so much better about myself after I get it done and over with. Exercise is definitely a mood regulator. Good luck with your p90x goals!!
  • tyrownp
    Options
    I will be starting some time next week also, can't wait to get started! Like you, I have heard all kinds of great things about it and insanity so im ready to get it in!