Looking for friends

Replies

• RosaCruz91
    RosaCruz91 Posts: 11 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me.
  • C1C2C3
    C1C2C3 Posts: 119 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me. At 212 lbs, need to lose at least 67 lbs.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Sending a request
  • francheska175
    francheska175 Posts: 32 Member
    Add me please
  • IAMGREATBEARD
    IAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126 Member
    Morning all my name is Ben I’m new here, I’m 32 and have finally woken up from my laziness to get back into shape I’ve been going for about 3 months now am have lost nearly 10kg I feel lighter stronger and I’m about to push my body to the limit to reach my goals, looking to meet people who have the same ideas and want to motivate and push each other 👌💪
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Hi! 32 year old mum of 2 here too! Also at my heaviest! Would love to lose 4 stone but would be happy if I lost 3 stone to be honest! Not my first time on mfp, I have to stick with it this time! My kids are 4 (girl) and almost 2 (boy). We can do this!
  • MovingRumsAss
    MovingRumsAss Posts: 24 Member
    I'm back here after losing 70lbs (half the weight I needed) , leaving, gaining after life got in the way, losing, and now I'm back here sitting at 204lbs to lose the rest and could use some friends that don't mind venting and sharing ideas
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    You're all welcome to add me if you want someone who actively uses MFP to cheer you on.
  • cassieshae
    cassieshae Posts: 49 Member
    Feel free to add me, I’d love to motivate and keep others accountable!
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    Sending request. Anyone else can add me as well.
  • kt883
    kt883 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello! I'm new to the group and would like to have more peeps to help hold me accountable and vice versa. I don't know how to add ppl though. I am not at the heaviest I've ever been but I'm not where I'd like to be. I'm getting married in a year so I really want to get from 205 to 175/160. I've never kept track of my calories either so I'm hoping this will help me be more serious about my diet, eating habits and working out more.
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Hey guys, more than welcome to add me for support and encouragement.... 2020 lets do this...
  • sana299
    sana299 Posts: 6 Member
    Mum of 3 little ones here, Im starting out too and would love to have some motivation buddies- feel free to add me :)
  • sdenness9925
    sdenness9925 Posts: 254 Member
    Hi all. It's 2020 and it's the year I'm going to start and finish my journey. I'd love for more friends on here to help keep me motivated and hopefully motivate others. I'm 28 mum of 2 (6yr boy, 2yo girl) I am currently at my heaviest 😭 202lbs hoping to lose about 80lbs this year. Add me 🤞😄🔥

Happy to help
  • sirjamerie
    sirjamerie Posts: 40 Member
    Add me! Trying to get to wonderland and below!
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    I'm game to increase my support circle. :) Add me please.
  • peppapink20
    peppapink20 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I’m new too and was looking for friends for motivation and accountability..
  • peppapink20
    peppapink20 Posts: 7 Member
    Can anyone tell me how you add friends?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    Can anyone tell me how you add friends?

To add people ....left click on the person's picture/avatar....left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see a green add button :)