Back for the millionth time

Options
Hey, I'm back again. I've always lost weight via mfp but never tried to maintain when getting near my goal so here I go again.
I have 40 lbs to reach my goal which I'd like to do by the end of July.
Feel free to friend me.

Replies

• CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Same! I always start losing weight then take a break for a year and have to start over again. lol. My goal is the same, 40lbs by the Summer :)
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Million and one is your number, I can feel it 🎉🎉
    Welcome back! You can do this 😊
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Imagine where you would be if you didn't keep coming back! I am the same. Getting back on the stick for the ump-teenth time and setting goals. One day it'll stick forever! But in the mean-time, if I hadn't kept coming back all those other times, I'd be in a much tougher spot.
  • aufan3416
    aufan3416 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I am looking to lose about 40 lbs. myself. I've decided to change my eating habits. So far I've lost 19 lbs. When I started I weighed 275 lbs. and now I weigh 256 lbs. I started the new eating program on January 8th. I'm also walking on a treadmill 3 nights a week.
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mfp helped me lose 25 pounds five years ago! Since then, I've maintained the loss more or less, but keep coming back when I've gained a bit. Tracking and coming to the forums helps get me back on track, which I need right now because I'm back up again. I need to lose 11 pounds by no certain date. Good luck to everyone!
  • Krissi72
    Krissi72 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I've done the same after each baby and after reaching each goal. I want to continue staying on this journey but I find when I don't have fellow "journiers" alongside me it's so much easier to fail. Would anyone like to join me? I'm 35 years old with 3 kiddos ages 15,11, and 6, and a husband that eats all the junk food he sees and doesn't gain an ounce. :( Very hard living with that as much as I love him. Anyway, if you're interested in doing this together I am very excited about being an encouragement to you and spurring you on to our mutual goal of being healthy and committed! :)
  • teninten
    teninten Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ME TOO...my birthday is in July..im aiming for 50 pounds..we can do it