Why can i go all day w/o eatting?

As soon as i eat its like my stomach wakes up and a portion is just not enough??

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Sounds like Intermittent fasting would be the way to go for you! Either with a small window of time that you're eating or, potentially, going OMAD (One meal a day). You can do a search for either and find a ton of info. :)
  • eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    serindipte wrote: »
    Sounds like Intermittent fasting would be the way to go for you! Either with a small window of time that you're eating or, potentially, going OMAD (One meal a day). You can do a search for either and find a ton of info. :)

It sounded to me like that's what she is already doing and it's causing overeating. My advise is to plan healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and maybe 1 snack of like 100 calories, which is what I do!

I used to skip breakfast, eat a big lunch, then I was ready to eat dinner and snack all night. Now I eat my breakfast (small, like a light chia pudding) and I am still satisfied by the time I eat my small lunch. By dinner time I am hungry but not ravenous, and it's easy to prepare a healthy meal and feel satisfied. Maybe try my approach!
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    eryn0x wrote: »
    serindipte wrote: »

It sounded to me like that's what she is already doing and it's causing overeating. My advise is to plan healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and maybe 1 snack of like 100 calories, which is what I do!

I used to skip breakfast, eat a big lunch, then I was ready to eat dinner and snack all night. Now I eat my breakfast (small, like a light chia pudding) and I am still satisfied by the time I eat my small lunch. By dinner time I am hungry but not ravenous, and it's easy to prepare a healthy meal and feel satisfied. Maybe try my approach!

Ohhh, maybe so! I didn't read it that way, but could be. If so, disregard my input!
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    I'm like that too. If I don't eat I dont feel hungry but it's not the way to go long term. I sometimes skip breakfast but make sure I eat lunch and an evening meal and ensure my calorie count doesn't drop too low.