Pain in the behind

finallyproud
finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok I know that sounds funny :laugh: But I really do have a question for you guys, and I know I can't be the only one with this problem. I have lost a large amount of my weight from my behind and legs.:ohwell: I've noticed lately that my tail bone hurts me really bad every time I sit down longer then a minute or two.:grumble: Does any one else have this, know what could be causing it or how to ease the pain? Thanks in advance for any input you guys might have! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• finallyproud
    Ok I know that sounds funny :laugh: But I really do have a question for you guys, and I know I can't be the only one with this problem. I have lost a large amount of my weight from my behind and legs.:ohwell: I've noticed lately that my tail bone hurts me really bad every time I sit down longer then a minute or two.:grumble: Does any one else have this, know what could be causing it or how to ease the pain? Thanks in advance for any input you guys might have! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

ahh Hey Girl...I hear ya!! We lost our padding:grumble: :love: YAY but yea I know when I sit cross legged now my butt hurts...better build up more muscles back there I guess...though it's never been this muscular before!:laugh: :laugh:

As long as it's something that hasn't always occurred for you and you've only noticed it since dropping lbs...it might indeed be the padding:blushing: is shifting.

BUT if you've fallen or felt something isn't right you might check in with your doc and see if you've bruised something. Always good to check.

No injuries here...just fat leaving the body:blushing: :laugh: :drinker: I have NO PROBLEM with that...good riddance to the padding:bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I agree 100%----your extra padding is missing.....My butt hurts too if I sit on the floor or in a hard chair for any lenght of time....:drinker: here's to less padding!:tongue::glasses:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Remember the 'sit upons' we made as brownies and GS's when we went camping??? Any GS here (ah ok, probably not still in them now...:blushing: :laugh: but you know what I mean..think back) probably recall making them from large pages of vinyl wallpaper with punched out holes on all 4 sides and a thick newspaper sandwiched in the middle... yup we all might have to pull out our yarn and make some sit upons as we lose our butts!!:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:

I'd rather sit on a pillow than have my padding back... but I do hear ya on the feeling of now sitting on a hard floor or chair:grumble: .. OUCH:sad: :tongue:

FC:heart:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    I was always alright in the rearend department as far as fat went...I already suffered from Secretary Spread.....flat assitis....but yes as I started losing I notice this on my tail bone also and if I sit too long there is an issue with my cheeks hurtin too...........:flowerforyou:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    i have the same problem...my butt is bare and if i shift my weigh while sitting or like turn i feel my bones against the chair...I've got to do SOMETHING to get a little bit more padding.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    same here......:smile:
  • GypsyQueen
    GypsyQueen Posts: 19 Member
    Never ever thougth I would look forward to having a PAIN IN THE BEHIND but I do now! :bigsmile:
  • finallyproud
    Don't get me wrong I'm so glad the padding is gone :bigsmile: I guess it's just another sign I'm doing something right huh? :blushing: Sometimes though it even hurts when I'm just laying on the bed watching t.v :huh: So it's soft surfaces too. I don't know maybe I should talk to someone if it gets to much worse. :ohwell: It's nice to know I'm not the only one with the problem though :laugh: Thanks guys :heart:
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    You are not alone in that, I have to bring in a pillow to sit on when I sub in a classroom, which I am very happy about:smile:

Karen
This discussion has been closed.