Hello, Im new here!

clypol
clypol Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I want to lose 20 lbs. I'm trying a low carb diet. I've tried other diets and haven't stuck to them.

Replies

• clypol
    clypol Posts: 2
    I want to lose 20 lbs. I'm trying a low carb diet. I've tried other diets and haven't stuck to them.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker: welcome:happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!!:flowerforyou:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Welcome! I am getting lots of good tips and inspiration from this website! Hope it does the same for you!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Welcome! There's lots of information for those last 20 pounds on the forums!!:smile:
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Welcome, you will love it here!! Lots of great info and support! Good luck on your journey!!
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • hi,welcome :
  • madiha1
    madiha1 Posts: 8
    welcum here :drinker:
    em new too :smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,132 Member
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP. I just started last month and I feel better already. I take it one day at a time, track my food and exercise every day and try to learn more about healthy living.

I wish you good luck.
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.