New and EXCITED!

I have successfully used another free tracking website, but it was not portable like MFP. Since I stopped using the other site I've had two gorgeous little girls who caused me to gain a whopping 80lbs. I am ready to kick the baby fat and get down to my goal weight. I've joined a program, BFit, the help me attain my goals: healthier lifestyle, being a better mother/playmate/friend to my girls, and mostly to like if not love myself again. Good bye fat me, hello healthy!

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Welcome :)

If you're looking for friends on mfp feel free to add me.

Don't be surprised if you don't get many friend request from your post, just because of the time of day it was posted at - things are quite around here at this time of day!

good luck with your journey
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    If you need friends to keep you going, add me.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    You can do it!!! You've took the first step. Make your girls proud!!!! Good luck. :happy:
  • jovi20
    jovi20 Posts: 6 Member
    I just joined a few days ago and aiming to lose 4 stone from when I had my Son 14 months ago.
    Add me to you friends if you want to fight the baby bulge together!
    Good Luck.
  • No idea how to add people :oops: feel free to add me. I'm not normally up at this time either...it's all good. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    No idea how to add people :oops: feel free to add me. I'm not normally up at this time either...it's all good. Thanks for the encouragement!

click their name in blue over their picture, then click "add as friend"

make sure you leave a message with the friend request though, saying why you're adding them (whether they posted in this thread say, or you liked a post they wrote on the forums, or you are a friend of a friend etc)
  • feel free to add me if you need support - every little helps!! xxx
  • Hey kinda new but im a professional dancer (ballet, modern, african etc) trying to loose weight was 165 now 149 yaaay
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your journey!!!!