NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS - SHARE YOURS!

Options
2»

Replies

• simonemaasie
    simonemaasie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I’ve just had my first baby (2 weeks old now), once I get cleared for exercise at 6wks. I want to slowly start get back to my fitness levels before bubs. I want to feel healthy, strong & invincible in 2020.
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @Motorsheen #6 is always top of mind. It will never be over.
    @maggie4991 Thanks about the run! Very achievable and will make it. I like pirates...but yes, our vocabulary is a lot larger and can be shown without a few of those expletives.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    respecting women
  • maggie4991
    maggie4991 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @powerplaymsu Haha pirate life is fun, until you're in a work place needing to be professional!

@iMago I think that's a great resolution!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    1. I ran over 500 Miles this year. So I'd like to run at least 800 miles in 2020. To make it to 1,000 would be a bonus.

2. Hit goal weight.

3. Work on staying organized

4. Meal plan
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking a lot about 2020 since late December; I'll skip most of the rhetoric and just post what I've come up with:

2) More writing/editing...and <ugh> trying to sell it
    3) More challenging myself, I've gotten away from that in the last few years and I don't like who I'm becoming without it
    4) Clearer definition of priorities to better understand my motivations on a subconscious level
    5) Less reaching out. Feels bad to say but I think I'm going to continue
    6) Pick up another bad habit, just to keep things balanced. Haven't decided what yet tho
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    1) amass fortune
    2) purchase private island
    3) spend time on my innovations
    4) build large scale transport to traverse the planet in a couple of hours, moon-capable
    5) save Earthlings from themselves
    6) eat more fiber
    7) spend more time on the fiber arts (unrelated to #6)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I've been thinking a lot about 2020 since late December; I'll skip most of the rhetoric and just post what I've come up with:

3) More challenging myself, I've gotten away from that in the last few years and I don't like who I'm becoming without it
    4) Clearer definition of priorities to better understand my motivations on a subconscious level
    6) Pick up another bad habit, just to keep things balanced. Haven't decided what yet tho

1.6 million meth users can’t be wrong
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I vote cigarettes. You cant go wrong with the smell and smoker's cough.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Have you ever argued with someone who's tweaking? you might be surprised at how wrong they CAN be
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Lose 30 pounds.
    Go to gym at least 5 times a week.
    Want to really work on paying student loans off.