Hey goin out this weekend and need some advice>>>

Options
OK my fiancee and i are getting away for labor day weekend no kiddos just us and a friend So my question is what are the best alchol drinks i can have that are low carb and low calories cause i do have to eat before i start drinkin or itll be over before it began lol havent been out in like two years without the kids so i plan on living it up So please HELP!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• Franticantics
    Options
    slimline gin and tonic
    Vodka and tonic with lime
    vodka and soda water
    rock shandy

they're all my options :)
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Spirit with a slimline mixer.

I tend to go for gin n slimline tonic, or vodka and slimline tonic. Or vodka and diet sprite. Or vodka and diet coke... you get the idea...

:-)

HAve a fab time x
  • lottywood
    Options
    I have been told that celebrities all drink Gin & Tonic as it is low in calorie. Soda water is also a better option than lemonade.

Hope that helps. Enjoy your weekend.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have been told that celebrities all drink Gin & Tonic as it is low in calorie. Soda water is also a better option than lemonade.

Hope that helps. Enjoy your weekend.

Gin and tonic is pretty low calorie, but there are lower calorie options. a gin and tonic probably has between 150-190 calories per drink because tonic actually does have around 100 calories for 8 oz. your better bet would be a gin or vodka and soda which is essentialy the same drink except soda water does not have calories...you can add some flavor with an infused vodka like absolut citron or adding fresh lemon or lime slices. rum and diet coke is also a good option as it is low carb. hope this helps!
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    or opt for "slimline tonic".