Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Retrospective diary entries

Over the last few weeks I have been unable to enter food values and excercise for the previous day. I work out quite late and it is sometimes after midnight when I finish. Similarly if I forget to enter food or eat very late it won’t allow input. It used to. Why has this changed?

Replies

• catemb80
    catemb80 Posts: 24 Member
    I had this issue on the app the other week but it worked when I used the website. Don't know why its changed, must be a glitch but I hope this helps
  • somethingsoright
    somethingsoright Posts: 99 Member
    I just had a weird experience where the app showed all my logged food entries from yesterday, but the website didn't.
  • ianhousby
    ianhousby Posts: 5 Member
    catemb80 wrote: »
    I had this issue on the app the other week but it worked when I used the website. Don't know why its changed, must be a glitch but I hope this helps

Thanks. Been happening for weeks on the app. I’ll try the web version.
  • ianhousby
    I just had a weird experience where the app showed all my logged food entries from yesterday, but the website didn't.
    All that happens on my app is it piles it all into the current day.
  • ianhousby
    catemb80 wrote: »

Fabulous advice. Worked a treat. Now I now if I finish a workout late or eat late (or simply forget) I can input the info. Must be just a glitch on the app. Thanks again.