Portion sized containers from beachbody

Options
Wondering if their worth getting. And also the plan they give u like 6 meals a day wouldnt that be too much food in a day?

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options
    6 meals a day is fine if the total calorie intake is right for you.

I don't know anything about beachbody containers - but I bet you can get similar containers much cheaper from cheap as chips type shops so that is what I would do.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I saw some cheap knock-offs and considered getting them for the convenience when I was taking lunch to work all the time. Several different sizes. All fit inside each other in cabinet. Even if you can’t use them for exact calorie counting, the sizes might be convenient. For instance the one they use for salad dressing would probably be a good size for salad dressing to take to work— depending on calories and weight, I might not fill it exactly full.
    When I looked closer, these particular ones looked too flimsy— didn’t think they would hold up, so I didn’t get them. So I don’t know how convenient they would be.
  • sbryanthc
    sbryanthc Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When I was following their meal plan I just used regular measuring cups.

1 cup for fruits and veggies
    3/4 cup for protein
    1/2 cup for carbs
    1/4 cup for healthy fats (some use 1/3 cup)
    2 Tablespoons for seeds & dressings

Saved me money! Never had the containers and those measurements worked out for me.
  • erikaramirez4872
    erikaramirez4872 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The 21 Day Fix program is awesome! The color coated containers makes it super easy to just throw something together! You can't go wrong. I've had this program since it first came out. And I still love it! Good luck on your journey.