Motivation and encouragement partner needed !

jwice78
jwice78 Posts: 25 Member
edited February 2020 in Motivation and Support
Hello my name is Josie, I am 42 , from Ontario Canada.
I been using MFP for little over a year on and off but now I am back in full force
it's not easy when you have a auto immune disease ( crohn's ) I am very limited
what I can eat so my journey has not been easy but I am losing weight but so ever
slowly lol I need someone whom would like to share our journey together if your
interested sent me a friend request ! :)

SW 280
CW 241
GW 200

Thank you for taking the time to read my post have yourself a wonderful day <3

Josie

Replies

• jwice78
    Hello Chris I accepted your friends request and you bet we can do this :)
  • shelley9854
    shelley9854 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello ladies. My name is Shelley. I am 51 years old, though I dont feel it! I have used mfp in the past. Most recently used Noom and lost 30 lbs last year. I am ready to get back at it and lose 15-20 lbs. Would love to join and motivate each other along the way! We can do this!
    SW 198
    CW 174
    GW 155?
  • darldaud
    darldaud Posts: 3 Member
    Howdy from KY, my name is Darlene, I will be 56 next month and I'm new to MFP, so give me a minute to figure this all out. I added a pic for some reason it didn't show up on here. I'm currently doing the keto diet and have lost 14 lbs. Only 139 lbs to go :).
    SW 293
    CW 279
    GW 140
    Anybody else doing keto?
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Added you !
    Anybody else is welcome to do so 😊
  • darldaud
    darldaud Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2020
    Ok, I'm completely new at this, how do you add someone, or how do you request they be your friend, I need message board directions, lol!
  • Erica122093
    Erica122093 Posts: 16 Member
    Hey y’all! My names Erica and I’m from Kentucky. I’m 26 and I’m new to MFP. I just recently started exercising and watching what I eat. Anyone is welcome to add me, more support equals better motivation! ❤️

SW* 210
    CW* 205
    GW* 170-165
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    I'm always here to help. Literally always I think I live on this app. Hit me up if youd like.
  • shelley9854
    shelley9854 Posts: 3 Member
    Darlene-- "find members" under Community tab, then search by username.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hey all, I'm Dani. I am 47, and a former healthy person. I know what I need to do to be healthy and lose weight--it's the follow through and motivation that gets me every time! Feel free to add me. I need all the help I can get!
  • lizaltfillisch
    lizaltfillisch Posts: 9 Member
    Hey all-

I’d love to have more motivational friends as well! I’ll be sending out some add requests :) My name is Liz, I’ll be turning 30 in just a couple of months. I struggle with consistency in exercise the most.

SW: 229
    CW: 210 (I think- ordered a new scale arriving tomorrow!)
    GW: 165 ish
  • itzaboutme
    itzaboutme Posts: 14 Member
    Hi
    My name is Cali and I am turning 50 this year and have over 100 pounds to loose. I would love to have friends for motivation. I need all the help I can get.

SW 310
    CW 301
    GW 175
  • suziieq44
    suziieq44 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi all my name is Susan, been on MFP for a month now. I am 63, and trying like heck to get some weight off. Have chronic pain issues so can be a battle in the exercise department, but I am tryingggg (grin). Please feel free to add me and I will send out friend requests to you all too. Support from others trying to do this is very very helpful.
  • jwice78
    This is fantastic the more the merrier :) to help each other cheer on and stay on the right track I have sent friend request to all of yous :):) Hope everyone had a fantastic day today !
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 17 Member
    Anyone can add me! I have been very active lately and getting back on track. I post and log daily and try and comment as much as possible to help motivate.
  • Hi! I’ve been on and off MFP for over 7 years. I recently came back and would love to add some supportive and fun friends as well!

Josie I’m sending you a FR 😊