Calorie question!

Options
Hey guys I went over my calories by 670.
The two days before tonight I was under around 400.
If I eat about 80 calories less every day till Monday it should equal the weekly deficit? It goes by weekly right im kinda new and kind of ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• sdavis484
    sdavis484 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    How do you "go by weekly?" Where do you see weekly stats?
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options

In the app, main menu, nutrition, select 'week view', net.. It'll show you how many calories you're under for the week and your net average. You can set it to go for the last 7 days or to restart on a set day per week.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options

This is basically what you're aiming to do by saving cals each day to balance out Sunday dinner :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I went over my calories by 670.
    The two days before tonight I was under around 400.
    If I eat about 80 calories less every day till Monday it should equal the weekly deficit? It goes by weekly right im kinda new and kind of ๐Ÿ˜•

Energy balance or lack thereof happens on a continuum. There is no 24 hour reset or anything. Time is a human construct. I do not log and use other strategies at the moment to lose weight...I have days with more calories and days with less calories...my weight loss ultimately comes down to that calorie deficit over time..days...weeks...months. With how I'm eating right now I lose about .5 Lb per week.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks!