New to Premium Today

Options
My name is Chuck Bernard and I am 69 years old. I tried the 7 day trial membership and successfully lost 7 pounds in a week. I am excited to try more. I officially joined the Premium today even though it has been 10 days. I only weigh myself once a week on Tuesdays when I go to my Healthy Balance class given by So California Kaiser. I am now working out more now at the gym and even though before I started this program I had less than 1000 steps a day, today I walked 12,047 steps. I can hardly wait until next Tuesday.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    My name is Chuck Bernard and I am 69 years old. I tried the 7 day trial membership and successfully lost 7 pounds in a week. I am excited to try more. I officially joined the Premium today even though it has been 10 days. I only weigh myself once a week on Tuesdays when I go to my Healthy Balance class given by So California Kaiser. I am now working out more now at the gym and even though before I started this program I had less than 1000 steps a day, today I walked 12,047 steps. I can hardly wait until next Tuesday.

Hey Chuck, congratulations on your loss so far, be aware though that, the initial couple of weeks, weight loss is higher as you drop water weight, you should even out to around 1-2lbs per week going forward which is a healthy rate of loss. You will also quite likely see weeks when there's no loss or even a gain due to normal fluctuations.
  • chuckbernard54
    chuckbernard54 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Tinkerbellang83, I was actually hoping that I would only lose 1 lb a week so I don’t get loose, flabby skin! In the meantime I will continue an aggressive exercise program.