On Demand workouts: Beach body vs Les Mills vs Daily Burn

Options
Who has done what and what do you like/dislike about it? I'm particularly looking for dance workouts with vast selection, but can't decide.

Replies

• nmp6454
    nmp6454 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been a Beach Body on Demand user since the beginning (4ish years I believe) and love it. Dance Workouts are not my thing but BOD has several (Cize, Hip Hop Abs, Country Heat, etc.). I love that my husband and I can both find workouts geared to our own goals.
  • lkfolsom
    lkfolsom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like the sound of that. I didn't even think about seeing if it's something my husband would want to try. If so, great! It would save us money on gym memberships.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have slowly been doing the daily burn.
    Between work, school, and taking extra recovery time due to fibromyalgia.
    Since it's on demand, why not try each out to see what you like?
  • emmahann467
    emmahann467 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a Les Mills instructor and obviously would recommend Les Mills on demand! You've got Les Mills Barre if you want something holistic and toning or Sh'Bam if you want a real mix of dance styles with a party atmosphere. I teach both programmes and there is something for all ages and abilities. If memory serves me right there are also hip hop workouts as well as all of the standard body combat, balance, attack etc and there are mindfulness sections. You can get a free trial if you want to try before you commit. Good luck and keep me posted on how much you fall in love with them xx
  • LazyNightOwl
    LazyNightOwl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You didn't list it but I've recently joined fitness blender after seeing it mentioned for at least a year. And omg I wish I joined when I first heard about it. They have hundreds of free fitness videos. And they have so many options and a variety of workouts. Free. They have workout plans for $ but so many free videos, I'm a stan of this fitness couple who built this site.
  • Strange_Fire
    Strange_Fire Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I use to take a ton of Les Mills classes at my gym. Love love!