hello from northern Canada

Options
I’m 55 and recently getting back into shape for a month now. I injured myself in the summer and fall and gained but the increased health risks woke me up finally. i’d love to share my journey with any for support and encouragement. I love the stairmaster and discovering a new world of nourishing foods with only meat a couple times a week is really helping me a lot. I hope i’m back exercising outside this summer.

Replies

• erarebirth
    erarebirth Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You got this! Do you need a cheerleader? Most of my MFP buddies have disappeared from MFP the past couple weeks and my wall looks empty. Would love to be able to cheer some people on while I'm working on my own journey. :)
  • Chimiskwew
    Chimiskwew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yes please! i can add you as a friend!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Canadian!!! How's the weather up there? We finally got snow here in southern Ontario
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Hi my fellow Canadian

We had gorgeous weather in Alberta i hope it stays like this
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Hey, from Southern Canada (Toronto, to be precise)!
  • SFnBald
    SFnBald Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well, I used to live near Canada 😂 You can add me as well if you want another friend. Good luck to you!
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello from southern canada! Add me if you would like! All my friends have disappeared.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canuck! You can do this 😀
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hello from Alberta!🖐😃
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hello from Souther Ontario. Work your way back carefully and I am sure you will be outside in no time.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,527 Member
    Options
    I was born in Canada but live in California ....You are welcome to add me ....Wishing you the very best :)
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canadian here as well! Back on this site for the 100th times it feels like! Lost 40lbs last year, gained around 15 back so I need the motivation to get back hard at it :) Add me please!!
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hello from SW Ontario!! Feel free to add me if you’re looking for a fitness pal; I’m in maintenance/recomp, which feels like work some days so I draw inspiration from others who are also working hard!
  • Chimiskwew
    Chimiskwew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank!
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Hello from Central Ontario 👋

Sending you a FR😊
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options