Sometimes feeling 'full'

Options
I sometimes feel stuffed, full.. but not from eating, since I still could eat, or even be hungry.. but full, as if my body is filled by some misterious something.
I don't drink very much, which I'm trying to change... nonetheless, I'm not putting up weight, but I feel some days as if I weighted more..
I don't think I have water retention or gases or things of that style, though, my bells sometime is extremely blowed up... as if it was pumped.

I have this feeling at times also around my neck, thights and arms...
I control my measurements and weight once a week and it lowers down (except my belly, there are really more cm when I feel like this).

I don't know if it's maybe some the food I'm eating (like nuts, onions...).
Anyone has the same problem?

Replies

• robbie2good
    Options
    I have the same problem everyday i actually have it at the minute and i have not eaten a whole lot at all today. I think it is something to do with the foods you eat and them making you feel much more fuller but i am also unsure and would like answers on this.

Thanks
  • yoghurtand
    Options
    What types of food are you eating? And could it be an emotional problem? I feel sometimes that when I eat something 'bad' like a food that is high in fat, even if I am still under for calories I will feel really guilty and the next day I will feel as if I have gained weight even though I haven't. I imagine my arms are larger as well, even though they have essentially the same measurements.
  • applechild
    Options
    Well, in these last days I incremented the onion intake (grilled.. it's good, low calories... yay), paprika and some cheese which I used to leave out before. Aside from that, my alimentation is the same..
    Also, since I'm having exams, I'm a bit in a stress-phase, maybe this has a low impact?

The same as robbie, I feel like this also even without having eaten anything yet.