On a Mission

Options
Hello. My name it April. I'm 23 years old and a mother of three, and just haven't taken the time for myself to lose that extra weight from my pregnancies. I'm a stay at home mom, and I know that my lack of activity and poor eating habits have caused me to gain more than I would have liked. But I've recently lost 5 pounds with out any diet and exercise. I think that a bit of stress may have caused this, but it got me motivated. If I can lose 5 with out working at it, I should be able to shed 25 with a little work.
I'm really glad that I found this web site.! Being able to keep track of my progress and see the work I'm doing broke down for me will really get me going. I've just started a new work out plan. I've even broke out the Ab lounge, and dusted it off. :laugh: I've been eating better, and when I set up my account yesterday, I started counting calories immediately!!! I want to lose this weight before the sumer gets here. A new wardrobe is inline for me if I get to my goal weight of 150. My Hunny says that'll be my reward from him. So good bye weight, HELLLLO shopping spree :love:
I've also set a quit date, of this Saturday, to quit smoking. I'm looking forward to a new healthy life, and a new healthy me!! After all, I have 3kids, a wonderful man, and 3 soon to be step kids, I would like to be around as long as I can to see them all grow!!!
Well I think that's it about me!!! Time to burn some cals :wink:

Replies

• pinkk5727
    Options
    Hello. My name it April. I'm 23 years old and a mother of three, and just haven't taken the time for myself to lose that extra weight from my pregnancies. I'm a stay at home mom, and I know that my lack of activity and poor eating habits have caused me to gain more than I would have liked. But I've recently lost 5 pounds with out any diet and exercise. I think that a bit of stress may have caused this, but it got me motivated. If I can lose 5 with out working at it, I should be able to shed 25 with a little work.
    I'm really glad that I found this web site.! Being able to keep track of my progress and see the work I'm doing broke down for me will really get me going. I've just started a new work out plan. I've even broke out the Ab lounge, and dusted it off. :laugh: I've been eating better, and when I set up my account yesterday, I started counting calories immediately!!! I want to lose this weight before the sumer gets here. A new wardrobe is inline for me if I get to my goal weight of 150. My Hunny says that'll be my reward from him. So good bye weight, HELLLLO shopping spree :love:
    I've also set a quit date, of this Saturday, to quit smoking. I'm looking forward to a new healthy life, and a new healthy me!! After all, I have 3kids, a wonderful man, and 3 soon to be step kids, I would like to be around as long as I can to see them all grow!!!
    Well I think that's it about me!!! Time to burn some cals :wink:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I too am a stay at home mom trying to shed that darn baby fat. Good luck on quiting smoking too. That is so important and it will be well worth it. best of luck to you. Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi April, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums :happy: I see you are also going to try to quit smoking wtg, after I get to my weight loss goal smoking is next on my list^^. So good luck with the weight and the ciggys.:happy:
  • Newmein08
    Options
    Welcome and good Luck on both Points!!:happy:
  • pinkk5727
    Options
    Thank you Thank you and Thank you so much!!! :flowerforyou:
  • its time for change
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou: Good luck to you on your weight loss and on not smoking!! :drinker: And I think that it's fantastic that you get a new wardrobe. I think that I am going to get hubby to buy me one too!! Wonderful idea!!:happy:
  • pinkk5727
    Options
    Hey that is the way to do it!! I mean we want to lose weight anyways, so just bribe them, if they want the hot bodies on us then they have to pay for the new hot close for those bodies LOL
    Good luck to you :wink:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! This site provides a great support network!
  • FitKitty
    Options
    Welcome... This site is the best!! People are very supportive and we all want to see the other succeed!
  • phrn255
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    :flowerforyou: