Looking for Friends F/28/80 pounds to lose

Options
3 years ago, I lost a lot of weight was running half marathons and was happy, fast forward to 2018 /2019 I gained a lot of the weight back, stopped running, had two very hard years, and gained all buy 25 pounds of it back. I lost some of the weight but have been stuck since the new year (all mental and weather related)

Now I am looking for friends who would like to keep each other accountable, keep each other moving even on the cold, snowy days! I have 80 pounds to lose, I am a fitbit user, adaptive user, and I havea gym memebership! So maybe some virtual challenges can be done!

Replies

• elizabethschamel1610
    Options
    I have a little over 100 pounds to lose. I also have a gym membership and a Garmin smart watch. I would love to do virtual challenges.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ...Would love to support/cheer you on ...Wishing you much success :)
  • kennethlj
    kennethlj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Several years ago I dropped the weight too. We had a couple of kids and my job got super stressful and oops became the heaviest in my life. Started in Jan and already 10 lbs down! Let's go!
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have have fitbit. I'm 22 with 80-100 pounds to lose.
  • SarahMWong15
    SarahMWong15 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you! I'm 25. I'm a fitbit user and have a gym membership as well! I have a minimum of 68 left to lose. Then another 20 after that if I'm not satisfied! I've picked up jogging. Done a couple of 5ks. And I love love love to walk!!!
  • MadeandUnmade
    MadeandUnmade Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My story is similar. My first goal is 20 pounds. It's usually below 30 for months on end and the scale keeps going up with all this inside time.
  • InspiredBrunette
    InspiredBrunette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me i have 22 lbs to lose I’ve lost 67lbs so far and i will remain here for a long tine to come even after i reach goal