Hello 👋

Options
Hi folks I’m Aimee

I joined MFP in 2015 but I’m technically a new member as I’ve only just remembered my password..... 5 years later!!!

Here to make some fitness friends and hopefully we can all support each other on our journeys !

My stats are
5’3
63.5 kilos

Hoping to lose 5-6kilos

Currently working on:
- beating my chocolate addiction!
- Making better food choices when dining out
- Exercising more
- Not pigging out so much on hangover days
- Not drinking so much!!
- Not drinking beer!
- Smaller portions

We can do this together !!!

What are your goals peeps ?

Replies

• HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hear you. No more (or way way less) beer!! I've been asked to be a buddies best man in July. My goal is to lose 25lbs by then!!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    All the best
  • maaka1981
    maaka1981 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
  • True_Dream90
    True_Dream90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back

I have also just restarted again. In Feb 2014 I started for the first time and I lost 90 Lb in 7 months ( 245 - 155) And I was able to maintain my weight but recently my weight is hitting 170 lb which is alarming that’s due to work stress.

Three days a go I tried to wear my old pants and they don’t fit. I felt ashamed of myself. How could I let myself go to the dark after I found light. I decided I’m not going back to what I was. In fact now my goal is clear to me.

My fat% to be 15% in my 30th BD Which coming in 6 months.

WHY:

1. Finish what I started six years ago.
    2. Make my kid to be proud of me.
    3. Be able to run and play sports for long time with my boy.
    4. Be strong and enjoy my 30s.
    5. Be confident which will help me a lot in my carrier
    6. Knowing that once I accomplish this goal I know nothing will stop me from accomplishing anything I want. (It is all in your head) mental power :wink:

Good luck with your goals. One thing I could advise you in is to set deadlines and to always remember and focus on your why. The how is easy it will come to you if you have strong why
  • jtce02
    jtce02 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...errr welcome

I recently finished up a long delayed return to school and ran out of excuses for being out of shape. Bad habits (particularly related to diet and alcohol) had taken their toll and I was NOT happy with where I was physically.

One of my classmates mentioned that he he went to a gym near my office every morning and encouraged me to join him. That was mid-November. Since then I've dropped close to 20 lbs. (9kg) and have been really excited in my progress on how much I can lift!

Hoping to find some people who get that kind of excitement instead of replying with "OMG, you go to the gym at 5:30am?!"

Cheers!
  • shwncarson2
    shwncarson2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking to stay health and eat correctly! Doing this by counting my calories and staying away from sugar.
  • carlavornheder
    carlavornheder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Carla. I have been a member of My Fitness Pal for a long time, but I have kind of bounced. I sign in and intend to do great things, but then don't come back for 3-6 months. Recently, I have gained enough weight that I am having trouble walking to church or the grocery store. People give me rides, but I prefer being more self-sufficient. So, I guess it's time to work on this for real. I haven't taken part in the message boards before, though.