my small success

Options
benw
benw Posts: 211 Member
I ran (on a treadmill) 3 miles in 29.5 min. I have a goal to get a USMC 1st class PFT. I will do it this summer. :-)

Replies

• benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I ran (on a treadmill) 3 miles in 29.5 min. I have a goal to get a USMC 1st class PFT. I will do it this summer. :-)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go Sweetie!!!! You make me so proud of you!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go. Inspiration for me as I am just starting to practice running on a treadmill. You will definitely succeed.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You guys are so cute. You have the same picture which really threw me off. At first, I was impressed that your sweetie was encouraging himself, then I realized it's his better half. Awesome that you guys are doing this together. Maybe I can use it to get my wonderful other half to join.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    You guys are so cute. You have the same picture which really threw me off. At first, I was impressed that your sweetie was encouraging himself, then I realized it's his better half. Awesome that you guys are doing this together. Maybe I can use it to get my wonderful other half to join.

Isn't it sad when married couples start wearing the same thing ( picture)? I am glad to have him doing this with me, we keep each other going!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Oh good job! I can see that you have plenty of encouragement! :happy: You'll definitely be fit and fine by summer at this rate!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thats great! congrats!
  • elli
    elli Posts: 593
    Options
    GOOD GRIEF! that's not a small success, that's a huge success! Keep up the good work!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WooHoo no small deal about that!:drinker: Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thats not small, thats huge. 3 miles of running. Wow. Great job.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!