Busy moms?

Options
Looking to add friends to keep me motivated. I'm a mother to three and find it really hard to focus on myself. Please add me...I'm Jairosmom.

Thanks!

Replies

• minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello, another busy mom here. Time is always rare. I have one son, 2 year old and work full time. Will send you a friend request.
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Busy mom here! I have a 20-month old, work full time. Feel free to add me!
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You guys can all add me too. Mother of an almost 2 year old. Work fulltime.
  • VLGmom
    VLGmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mom of three myself. We can all use all the help we can get :). Friend request sent!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...Mother of an almost 2 year old (next Thur), a 5 month old, and work fulltime :)
  • Peach4682
    Options
    Hi there I just joined and I am a mother of a 9 month old little girl and my husband is in the US Marines and it's hard to try and get motivated when you don't have the constant help to watch your child when you want to go and hit up the gym. I work full time and watch her full time so pretty hard to do anything.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Maybe we can help each other...
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am also working mom. It is very hard to find time for yourself but, it's important to take the time. A happier & healthier mom equals happier & healthier kids & family.

Life is busy but, we only live once & enjoy every moment from the when you first wake up til you go to bed :)
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have 2 children ages 3 and soon to be 2. I work full time insurance and also part-time on computer at night and on weekends. I have 3 dogs and 5 cats. recently my sister and 3 yr old niece and 2 cats moved in with us. I know have 3 kids to get moving every morning to sitter. Plus I have to cook dinner every night, and a house full of animals. Though I have taught my kids to feed the dogs and cats, to help out. My poor husband works all the time too.

Its hard to find time to work out. I have been working out on my breaks at work, just so it doesn't cut into my family time.

talk about busy

Add me as a friend if you like.
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    Hi busy moms! I'm a busy mom myself! I'm a single mom that works full time and I'm going back to school. My daughter will be 4 on the 21st of this month! Feel free to add me...I just weighed in for the second week and I've lost a total of 6 lbs. so far and I'm feeling really motivated, but I'm sure I'm going to need your help to stay motivated!!!
  • fbuschur
    Options
    mom of 3, 7 and under... busy busy busy, feel free to add me!
  • mizzuzstrick
    Options
    Another busy working Mom of a 15 month old daughter checking in! Feel free to add!
  • mrsbrown2k1
    Options
    I have a 3 yr old son & work full-time. I go to the gym to help me stay a good mom. It's my only time alone it seems. : ) Sending friend request.
  • illy823
    Options
    Hi There: I'm a busy single mom of 3 kids (18, 15, 11).. I work full-time and the rest of the time im running around with the kids... I know what it is to not be motivated, and jst to give up... So, I joined this site, to get all the support and motivation to keep going...

Feel free to add me, have a great friday... :flowerforyou:

All the Best...

illy
  • Jairosmom
    Options
    Wow, I'm overwhelmed and feeling very motivated all of a sudden! :) Thanks everyone!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. I have an almost 2 year old daughter and work full time.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy Mom of 3 also. It gets really hard to find the time for yourself, but we all have to try. Welcome! I've sent you a request!:flowerforyou:
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    First time mom and a very busy one. I sent you a friend request :)
  • aab2011
    Options
    Just sent request. I am a ftm to a 6.5 old, I work from home and have a busy schedule!
  • Losin_N_2018
    Losin_N_2018 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 yr old son, work full time, a hard working husband, a house to clean, mouths to feed, dishes to wash . . . typing all that does it count for exercise. Just kidding . . . but understand on trying to make it all work. You are welcome to add me as a friend.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I have two little tots myself, my daughter is 5 and my son is 3. It can be challenging, but you can do it!! I'm here to help in any way that I can!