Would love some friends and support ๐Ÿ˜Š

Options
Hey guys, started using MFP to help me lose 25lbs of baby weight. Would love some friends to help support me and so I can support you, feeing positive and looking to use the app daily. Please add me

Replies

• mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome and good luck.
  • Sweetvalley75
    Sweetvalley75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. Iโ€™m back at it and looking for support. We can do this.
  • jmccole22
    jmccole22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We're here for you! No time like today! Quick advice, log before you eat, google/research if you run into multiple options and be consistent. Smartphone app will allow you to take a picture of any barcode. And best wishes!!
  • canthony3505
    canthony3505 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can do it. We're all here to help. Everyone needs some encouragement and accountability sometimes.
  • diets_and_daiquiris
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Used to use daily but fell off the wagon lol. Back to using and tracking now and a lot of my old friends on here are now inactive
  • Keef75
    Keef75 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m the same, up until recently was using a different app to track my macros but now come back to MFP. Been on a 13month journey so far and happy with my progress. Happy to provide support and encouragement to anyone who needs it. Fell free to add me
  • falconeska
    falconeska Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Would love some MFP friends.
  • Supafly666
    Supafly666 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck! Im looking for some friends to join this journey with. Ill pop you over a request :)
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me everyone. - Marc
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • DeeG2881
    DeeG2881 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • rbnieuwoudt7394
    rbnieuwoudt7394 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Iโ€™m currently 33 weeks and gained so much weight in this pregnancy already. Iโ€™m just waiting when baby comes so I can start losing it all. Will need to lose about 60lb as it stand now. So I can help support you and use the support as well๐Ÿ˜Š