Starting Fresh

Options
Hello, everyone!! Good to be back. My name is Jennifer. I have to say I’ve been very fortunate that weight hasn’t been a huge issue in my life. However, with age, losing weight has become difficult. I don’t have a lot to lose (relative) but I need to drop 15lbs. I have absolutely no will power and have been eating like crap. I’m a runner but have lost most of my motivation. I’m just recovering from Influenza A. While at the doctor, they told me of my weight gain. Thanks! 😔 So I’m looking to you all for inspiration and motivation on my journey! Thanks in Advance.

Replies

• didonasr
    didonasr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna talk about my experience, from 3 months ago, I was depressed, I wasn't able to move a lot when I was finishing my meal, I was still starving and I feel that I need more. I couldn't buy clothes because of my size.
    Then one day, I said enough I have to get into diet. In the first week of my diet, my brother gave us a dessert and I couldn't stop myself eating from it. but that didn't make me gave up. on the next day, I became more strait and dedicated to my diet. My weight was 125Killo and now become 103. I can now buy any kind of clothes. And I am keeping on my goal. I remember when I was told my workmates that I will be in good shape they were laughing at me. I am still want to get my goal I want to reduce my weight more than 20 kilos. My tips don't gave up keep going don't listen to anyone just listen to your self. What you want never happens if you don't struggle for it.
  • rockbam123
    rockbam123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been running for over thirty years now. Occasionally motivation can be hard to come by. But once you take the first few steps you just get back in the groove. Its the diet that's hard to get a grip on. Trying to lose a stubborn 12 pounds myself. I've said you can't outrun a bad diet!
  • SFnBald
    SFnBald Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!