Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slim Down

Options
Just finished Jillian's 30DS shred (well 26 of 30 due to hurricane Irene) and am thinking of starting this on Monday 9/5. Has anyone completed this rotation and what were your results? Also if anyone is interested in joining me let me know and we can support each other & track results. Thanks!

This rotation was created by Jillian herself and heard that the results from this rotation are impressive.

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 7 - OFF!
DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 14 - OFF!
DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 26 - OFF!
DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

ENJOY!

**QUICK TROUBLE ZONES = NMTZ w/ no floorwork

Replies

• imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing
    30ds but an interested in replies as I am planning to move on to another jillian dvd - read reviews for most of her dvds on amazon and besides 30ds the others seem quite mixed reviews so am interested in felled - sounds a.good mix to me tho :)
  • imustbegood
    Options
    Does the schedule just request 3 more dvds ?
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    SOunds good to me! I am in the proicess of getting through 30 Day shred again. This sounds good for the next dvd set I do.
  • LadyG33
    Options
    I just started the 30 day slim down. I will be on day 2. I am not sure how the results will turn out. But it is a tough workout. It pushes you the whole time.
  • Kerry1023
    Options
    It actually requires 2 more DVDs that I found for $5 each at Walmart. BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM &
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES.... the Quick day is only part of the 2nd DVD.
  • paintitblack
    Options
    Thanks for posting that. It looks like fun (and a lot of hard work!) I did 30DS a while ago and am on Ripped in 30 now so I'll substitute that into where 30DS is. I'm guessing this was done before that DVD was released because it's not on the rotation at all.

I love the later week where you do two shreds in one day, though! That's mean!
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • illy823
    Options
    Ok, so i have a question.... Is the 30 day shred a good DVD to do on its own, before that rotation that you suggested???? Let me know...

illy
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NaturalBeauty82
    NaturalBeauty82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • DJmom44
    Options
    I did the 30 DS in July and lost 5 pounds. I also lost inches: 1"-neck, 1"-biceps, 2"-chest, 2"-waist, and 1"-hips...I forgot to measure my thighs though. It's a great workout and I didn't have trouble fitting it into my schedule.

I had planned on posting before and after pictures, but one of my kids accidentally deleted the before pic off my camera...oops!
  • Boogie1116
    Options
    Bump
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Ok, so i have a question.... Is the 30 day shred a good DVD to do on its own, before that rotation that you suggested???? Let me know...

illy

You should search the 30DS in the topics. There are threads about this and many before/after pictures. I loved Levels 1&2 but Level 3 bored me. I like Ripped in 30 better, but 30DS is still a great workout, especially timewise.
  • anda2oo5
    Options
    bump!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the slimdown on 2nd week now.
    I had just finished my second run of Ripped in 30 with less than sparkling results barely 3 lbs gone so I decided to try this. However I don't have NMTZ looked in stores and finally ordered online. However the shipping is being ridiculous slow and I still haven't received it yet but whatever I just do more BFBM in the place of it. I don't remember the weight loss last week but it was good considering I had only been losing .2 lb weekly and this week I lost 1.6 :D I'm enjoying this combo very much. 2 more weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kerry1023
    Options

illy

Yes I think the 30DS is good on it own but more toning then weight loss for me. There are some awesome results on the 30DS Before/after thred. I think I just have a lot too lose so am hoping to lose weight as well.
  • Kerry1023
    Options
    Thanks for posting that. It looks like fun (and a lot of hard work!) I did 30DS a while ago and am on Ripped in 30 now so I'll substitute that into where 30DS is. I'm guessing this was done before that DVD was released because it's not on the rotation at all.

I love the later week where you do two shreds in one day, though! That's mean!

I have ripped in 30 but have not tried it yet. Was deciding between the 2? Maybe there is something with it included or a hybrid? Thanks for the idea :)
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have all the dvd's I would like to participate!!
  • imustbegood
    Options
    Just looked for ripped in 30 but it isn't available in UK till December so I reckon I will go with the rotation first and then do the ripped in 30 - I don't have cable tho and am in the UK so not sure how to very the extra that isn't on the dvds :( might just substitue that bit :)