I'm back!

Options
I've been a member for years, but can't remember my old account info, so here I am 😁

I'm the heaviest I've ever been. It's time to do something about it! I'm living low carb because it has worked for me in the past. Hope to make some fitness friends and lose the weight for life!

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Welcome back:)
  • fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back. Hope you have a successful journey. You can do it.
  • mynewme210
    mynewme210 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too, I had two take a two year brake. I managed to get down to 129lbs before I got pregnant. Started again at 142lbs Been back going on my fourth week. And already back down 7lbs. If there's a will there is a way.
  • howmaster16
    howmaster16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back again and the heaviest I've ever been too! Lost 15lbs last year and put it all back on and more. Long term goal is to lose 55, but starting out small. Good luck to you!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Back again before I get heavier!! Started going up and I put the breaks on!! Seriously don't want to gain it all back again!! Thankful I only got up to 180!! Going back down already!! Gonna work hard eat right and make real life changes!! When I got my goal this time gonna keep pressing!! Never letting up again!! BEST ME I CAN BE!!!