Help! I can't find my answer here or on the Monster website

Options
I probably have 2-3 energy drinks a month. Yesterday I saw this one for the first time and decided to pick it up...

f2ba9169-65a4-49d1-8cd6-483a20e794fc-1.jpg

But I can't find it on the Database or on the actual Monster website. Should I classify it as the "Lo-Carb" option?? or am I just blind?

Replies

• Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You should be able to add it to the database.

When you search for it and it can't find it the option to add becomes available. Basically its just a fill in the blanks from there.
    :drinker:
  • smithdnj
    Options
    Weird, I've never seen a low-cal one, but I have seen the low-carb cans before and they used the same color scheme.

I have to have a monster once in a while too, and I tried the "absolute zero" kind last night. Really not bad at all..
  • jesshall281
    Options
    is there nothing on the can?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I can't see the picture, but Monster Rehab is awesome..and low carlorie.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i was able to find a blog post that said "about 20 calories a can". we do not have that version in the states near as i can tell. i know it is available in canada where you live but i also know they don't have to put nutritional information of it there...which i find odd. especially considering it is touting "lo cal"
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    is there nothing on the can?

I guess we don't need to know calorie content in Canada, just medicinal and non-medicinal ingredients.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    i was able to find a blog post that said "about 20 calories a can". we do not have that version in the states near as i can tell. i know it is available in canada where you live but i also know they don't have to put nutritional information of it there...which i find odd. especially considering it is touting "lo cal"

Its actually the first time I have noticed this weirdness. Everything else has nutritional information.