Thank you, MyFitnessPal!

Options
Shout out to MyFitnessPal.com, and to all my friends on MFP! And to all my friends and family who are the BEST CHEERLEADERS! I love you, I am grateful for your support, and I couldn't do it without you! MyFitnessPal, there aren't enough words to express my gratitude and appreciation! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

In January, I weighed in at 240, which is way too much for my 5'1" body! Then in April, I decided something had to change. It started slowly, and difficult, with no direction. Then I was lead to MFP two months ago by my inspiration, the incredible shrinking woman, Jodi.

Now, I weigh 185.8, and I owe it to MyFitnessPal, exercise, and the support and friendship of family, friends, and MyFitnessPal friends! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Also, thank you for the MFP app for Android! Because of you and your efforts, I can go out to eat and make smart, knowledge choices and stay on track with my health choices! :-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!