Breastfeeding mums support groups

Hello, I'm nearly 6 months breast feeding, baby just starting solids, I've put on weight rather than lost it, looking for support groups for breastfeeding mums who are trying to lose weight.

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited January 2020
    I don't know of a breastfeeding support group but I am in a group called "post-partum pack" which is nice. It's not super active though, but I do check in every week.
  • S_Sharp00
    S_Sharp00 Posts: 4 Member
    Same boat. 7 months PP with #2. Not losing anything!
  • rcervetto
    rcervetto Posts: 57 Member
    I'm only 2 months PP with my second but in the same situation... starting to put weight back on after the initial loss so I'm back into dieting to get back to losing.
  • srcarthens
    srcarthens Posts: 1 Member
    Same...6 months PP. I really want to lose some weight.
  • Jessicalaing2012
    Jessicalaing2012 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm 2.5 months post partum. I weighed 199 the day I gave birth (gained 22lbs total that pregnancy). This morning I weighed 173.8 so thankfully counting calories is working for me! (Baby was 8.2 lbs so I can't take credit for all of it lol!) I put my calories at 1840 (sedentary with .5 lb lose every week in my settings). At first I was adding the extra 500 calories daily for breastfeeding but I was gaining with that so I stopped counting it. Thankfully no issues with my milk supply! I would love to be apart of this thread if it continues 😊
  • S_Sharp00
    S_Sharp00 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi ladies, how is everyone going?

I'm 8months pp. Baby breastfeeds and eats solids.

I'm currently 153.6lbs, I've lose 2.4lbs this months. Was hoping for more!

Seeking support! My settings are MAINTAIN 1,940 calories. Thinking about reducing to 1,840 to see more progress.

No issue with supply so far. :)