The Firm 4-day flat belly--Results and opinion

Options
Hi everyone! I just finished the Firm 4-day flat belly kick start plan that comes with the firm express. I thought I would talk a bit about it and give my results. First, I am 5'4'' and at the beginning weighed 130.4 pounds. My waist measurement was 28, hips, 38 and left thigh was 22. This is pretty standard for me.

The kick start plan is just a combination of the workouts you will be doing on the 30 day plan, but you do multiple (2 or more) of the workouts per day and you greatly restrict what you eat. I would consider myself to be in moderately good shape, but these work outs were challenging, and most days I did not make it through all the ones I was supposed to without collapsing in a heap on the floor. Some of the mini-burst will really kick your butt. The diet was also challenging for me, mostly the low sodium and sugar levels. Day 1 and 2 I was starving all the time, but by day 3 I was mellowing. I did eat a couple of extra snacks, but they were mostly healthy, except for day four when I had a skinny cow ice cream sandwhich.

So how did I end up? Weight 128lbs, waist 27, hips 37 and left thigh still at 22. With the lack of sodium and sugar, and the big water push, my bloated belly looks significantly flatter, and because of this, and the excercise I am able to see some definition in my stomach muscles.

I am really pleased by the results, if only because it showed me how important water and sodium is. Also, in just four days, my sugar cravings are pretty much gone, and my body has adjusted to a healthier eating routine. I will be starting the actually 30 day program next week, and I feel that this intense four days did give me the tools I need to do well with it!

I hope this helps anyone thinking about trying it!

Replies

• EmilySG2011
    Options
    So good to hear some feedback on this program. I have been debating on ordering it--however, I just purchased the Kettleworx program back in June and hate to keep forking out money on new products. (Kettleworx by the way is also a very good program). However, I did find The Firm has a new program coming out next week called "Turbocharge Weightloss". Amazon was running a special of $8.99 for pre-orders. This only has 2 different workouts--however, I thought it would give me a little insight on how The Firm works. It incorporates the mini bursts into the workouts just like the Express workouts do. I would be really pleased to see the 30 day results---keep me updated!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm going to look into this!
  • Brookelee30
    Options
    Where do you buy these @ and how much are they?
  • microbio72
    microbio72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I bought these through the Firm website, which is firmdirect.com, but I think that Amazon is going to start offering them soon if they don't already. With shipping and handling they were 105$. This includes the videos, the sample of the vitamins (which I did take, but I don't know if I will continue once my sample is gone) and the nutrition plans and excercise schedules.
  • mgoodw
    Options
    I just purchased this as well - I called the 800 # and they were no help. My questions is regarding the 4 day quick start - do you workout in the AM and PM or one or the other...please advise - thank you!