10kg over 5 weeks plan

Options
ibrahimalraheeb77
ibrahimalraheeb77 Posts: 9 Member
edited February 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hi this is Emkins
Im 132kg 177cm and my plan is to lose 10kg by 14 march. Today is day 4 and so far so good. Im taking my centrum tabs during this plan daily and im already on 1500mg long acting metformin. Sadly i have not excersie plan as of yet. Im counting calories and controling my carb intake specifically. Hope this works well.👍

Replies

• deema8774
    deema8774 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    What is your diet plan?

Best of luck.
  • ibrahimalraheeb77
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi Deema8774,
    Im counting calories with daily target of 1200 cal or less. Also im trying to lower my carb intake but failing with that. Breakfast today was 70% carb.
    Having sweets craving today, didnt have that the past three days...im worried hehe. feeling strong tho and going to sleep now.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Are you under a doctor's supervision for this? That is an extremely aggressive rate of loss, and 1200 is below the minimum recommendation for males.
  • ibrahimalraheeb77
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Omg i just wrote my openion in detail but it didnt get posted :|
  • ibrahimalraheeb77
    Options
    Well today is day 5 and so far so good. Im eating food i like and confidence is boosted.
  • ibrahimalraheeb77
    Options
    Love you all for offering your kind words of encouragment and concern. i promise ill be careful and keep you posted :)
  • ibrahimalraheeb77
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Guys i wrote my progress plan in details twice and it refuses to get posted which is truly annoying.
    :(
  • ibrahimalraheeb77
    Options
    Anyway!

Avg daily 900 cal/day
    Started whey protien today
    No excersise plan still
    All is well.
    Lost 2.5kg

Wish me luck :)
  • ibrahimalraheeb77
    Options
    First week over.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    This is not sustainable. Please read the stickies at the top of the forum and eat more. You need a bare MINIMUM of 1500 calories, more if you're moving at all. If you do this slowly, you'll be much more inclined to keep up with it once the weight if off. You'll also preserve muscle mass (and hair and organ health...)