NSV for Valentine's Day ♥️

Long story short; 2 years of depression, binge eating and becoming borderline alcoholic, I decided to change in December 2019. Starting seeing a dr and getting my life back on track. Scale victory includes weight of 237 with dr office visit today with weight of 218! But not only that my blood pressure was 120/78!

My biggest victory though is just how much happier I feel and I havent had a alcoholic beverage since December 8th! It amazes me that I dont even have the urge to go out and drink and it has opened my eyes to people I thought were good friends but really were just drinking buddies.

I hope everyone can celebrate Valentine's day today either with a loved one or family and just learn to love themselves ❤

Replies

• janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    Good for you !
  • Nanaluvs2sweat
    Nanaluvs2sweat Posts: 97 Member
    Very similar boat here. I became inactive for 4 years because of depression among other things. I was active and fit up til then and I finally snapped out of it in Jan this year. I’ve gone from 226 to 207 since. Best of luck. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!