subway lunch

Options
think i am going to buy lunch today,....at Subway....anyone have any faves there?

Replies

• cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i go for a 6 inch subway melt (380 calories) then have southwest sauce (100 calories)
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's not the healthest meal, but I love their tuna. Enjoy your lunch.
  • fbarz
    Options
    6" turkey on wheat. No cheese. Spinach instead of lettuce + whatever veggies you like. My favorite! Enjoy!:flowerforyou:
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    My faaavourite is Spicy Italian with cheese and barbecue sauce and the herby cheese bread!!! But these days I normally have Turkey & Ham on wheat if I go. Sad times :( lol
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    If you want to go supper healthy the veggie delight can be a salad on a roll, this is my wife's favorite... I tend to like the subway club but then end up having to be really vigilant about my sodium for the remainder of the day. Regardless, treat it like a treat and enjoy it.
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I get thier grilled chicken and spinach salad and add all the other veggies you like. I skip the cheese. I double the chicken. I only use salt & Pepper and vinegar for the dressing. It is great..lo calorie and nutritious.

Yum!
  • Camey44
    Camey44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My faaavourite is Spicy Italian with cheese and barbecue sauce and the herby cheese bread!!! But these days I normally have Turkey & Ham on wheat if I go. Sad times :( lol

Had this meal yesterday (turkey and ham on flatbread no mayo) and because i have been so strict with myself prior, it tasted like steak!! Best freakin sandwich in the world (well since i have been dieting that is). :laugh:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    ooo...chicken terriyaki is my fav.
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I tried the new oven crisp chicken on wheat and thought it was pretty good. When I want to splurge I get the Spicy Italian on Parm Oregano bread with veggies, mayo and must, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper. oooh baby
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Veggie max patty....whole grain honey oat...pepper jack cheese, fat free honey mustard and lots of fresh veggies!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    All sound wonderful, thanks everyone...tryong to keep low cal so prob with go for the turkey or veggie delite...hmmm